Photography Tours and Workshops
in Angkor Wat Cambodia

High quality photography tours and workshops with Photo Cambodia

"Get your cameras out and follow us..."


 

Payments Options

To secure your date(s) we have 2 options for paying the photo tour / workshop fee.

*We ask for a 30% deposit through PayPal of the total amount the moment your photo tour / workshop is confirmed by email. The rest 70% can be transfered through PayPal a month before your tour dates.

*Option is to pay the 70% in cash in dollars on the tour / workshop day(s)

*Of course you can pay the total amount at one time through PayPal the moment your dates are confirmed.

All details will be send in the confirmation email.

All payments have to be made in US dollars as said in the tour itinerary sent to you by email.

If you don’t use PayPal please let me know for other options.



How to get more information:

Just fill in the form down below with your details, your request and requested date(s) and we'll get back to you within 24 hours by email with availability and options.

 

 

 

 

OUR PHOTO TOURS AND WORKSHOPS IN CAMBODIA 2017-18

"Improve your photography skills"

     
Majestic
Angkor Temples

photo tour
 
Siem Reap's
Countryside

photo tour
 
Remote
Temples

photo tour
 
Street
Photography

Siem Reap / Phnom Penh
             
     
Ultimate Siem
Reap Experience

3-day photo tour/workshop
 
Around
Cambodia

8-day photo tour/workshop
 
Mobile
Photography

workshop
 
Scheduled
Photo Tours

SE Asia and Hong Kong

 

About Photo Cambodia / Eric d Vries

Reviews on TripAdvisor

About the photo tours and workshops

Custom Photo Tours

Contact form and Payments

Photo Cambodia Blog / News

Home

 

This website © 2017 - Cleartrails / Eric d Vries - All Rights Reserved

Follow Us

     

 

Photo Cambodia / Eric d Vries
Siem Reap - Kingdom of Cambodia
tel 012 299659
WhatsApp:+85512299659
ericdvriesphotography@gmail.com
photocambodiatours@gmail.com